Enjoy an exclusive curator tour and talks around the 2019 exhibition of the Doddington Ceramics collections and our contemporary exhibition of emerging British-trained talent with Preston Fitzgerald, Paul Crane and master craftswoman and artist Xu Yuling.
- Exclusive access to the Hall from 10am (Hall opens to public from 12noon).
- Tour of the Doddington ceramics collection and exhibition in the Hall with Curator Preston Fitzgerald.
- Talk on British Porcelain by ceramics specialist Paul Crane in Long Gallery.
- Hall and Garden admission until 4.30pm.
- Tea/coffee and our famous Doddington shortbread.
- From 1pm – Explore the Hall, visit the exhibitions in the The Stable Yard Galleries, enjoy the gardens, have lunch* and get hands on and have a go at throwing a pot with Laura Mabbutt from ‘Making Up Your Street‘.
Sunday 18 August | 10am–12:30pm | £15
BUY TICKETS – Early booking is recommended as places are limited.
Discount for professionals (ceramic artist/curator or student) on application – please email email@example.com.
*Enjoy lunch in our award-winning Restaurant (not included in ticket price)- booking essential 01522 812505
You may also be interested in: The Changing Face of Collecting