The Elizabethan Hall will once again be transformed for the festive period and decorated throughout for the theme ‘Secret Gardens’. Inspired by our walled and wild gardens, we’ll be bringing the outdoors in to create spectacular scenes for a magical family day out.
Decorations throughout the Hall are largely handmade using material that’s grown or produced on the Doddington Estate.
BOOKING ESSENTIAL. Please pre-book tickets online as tickets are limited on arrival. Entry to the Hall is by timed ticket only between 12-4pm Wed-Fri and 10-4 Saturday and Sunday (last timed entry 3.10pm).
CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Please note that your tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged or refunded. If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions then a full refund will be issued automatically.
2. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, entry to the Hall is strictly by timed ticket only. Please note that you are only able to gain entry into the Hall at your pre-booked time slot. Please make your way to the front of the Hall no earlier than two minutes before your allocated time to ensure safe entry. You will then be called through by a member of staff and be able to safely enjoy exploring the Hall.
3. You are welcome to arrive and explore the Gardens anytime between 10am-4pm on the day of your visit (last entry to the Gardens 3pm).
4. If you have selected a Doddington Hall Season Ticket or Voucher ticket type, please show a valid card/voucher on arrival along with your e-ticket. If you are unable to present a valid card/voucher then you will be charged the full admission price.
5. No large bags permitted in the Hall.
6. Dogs are not permitted in the Hall and Gardens (assistance dogs only).
7. The upper floors of the Hall are not accessible by wheelchair or pushchair. A virtual tour is available on the ground floor. Please see our accessibility page prior to visiting.
8. Photography is welcome (no flash please).
9. Staff and visitor safety is our priority so please follow the safety measures in place and adhere to social distancing.
10. Toilets are open in the Gardens.
11. Enjoy your visit!
Indulge in a wonderfully festive Afternoon Tea in the Doddington Tea Room (booking essential) and enjoy a spot of retail therapy or gift shopping in our shops. Don’t forget a visit to the Bauble Barn, bursting with something for every taste, from traditional to naturals, we have something to complement every home.
A visit to Doddington Hall to choose a freshly-cut homegrown tree is part of many families’ seasonal calendar. The pretty Stable Yard will again be full of trees with plenty of shapes and sizes to choose from