03/12/2020 - 23/12/2020 |
The Hall will once again be transformed for the festive period and decorated throughout for the theme ‘Secret Gardens’. Inspired by our walled and wild gardens, we’ll be bringing the outdoors in to create spectacular scenes for a magical family day out.
Decorations throughout the Hall are largely handmade using material that’s grown or produced on the Doddington Estate. Take a look at the photos from previous years to get a flavour of Christmas at Doddington.
It’s an opportunity to soak up the festive atmosphere of Christmas in a treasured family home, which has seen a lot of Christmas mornings over its four hundred year plus history. A chance to see what the present day family and staff have created and to think about how Christmas may have looked and felt through the centuries.
3-23 December. Open daily, 10am-4pm
Adult £15, Child £7, Family £43
Child ticket 4-16yrs (under 4yrs free). Family ticket admits 2 adults & 2 children.
Entry by pre-booked timed ticket only
Tickets are fully refundable in the event that we have to cancel due to Government restrictions.
- Tickets must be pre-booked to help with our safety measures. Please book your timed slot online early to avoid disappointment.
- Doddington season tickets are accepted (please select the relevant ticket type upon booking).
- Please note that Historic Houses, Art Fund, RHS member cards and any other special promotions (e.g. 2 for 1) are NOT accepted during Christmas opening.
- Face coverings are mandatory in the Hall.
- Free of charge tickets are available for carers accompanying a paying visitor in need of assistance.
- Only assistance dogs are able to enter the Hall and Gardens.
- The upper floors of the Hall are not accessible by wheelchair or pushchair. A virtual tour is available on the ground floor. Please see our accessibility page prior to visiting.
Find out about our Doddington season tickets, fantastic value and valid for use during normal opening times plus summer events and Christmas opening for a whole year from date of purchase.
Would you like to volunteer in the Hall this Christmas? Find more information here.
MAKE A DAY OF IT
Indulge in a wonderfully festive Afternoon Tea in the Doddington Tea Room (booking essential) and enjoy a spot of retail therapy or gift shopping in our Farm Shop, Country Clothing store, Home store and Giant Bike Shop.
Don’t forget a visit to the Bauble Barn, bursting with something for every taste, from traditional to naturals, we have something to complement every home. A visit to Doddington Hall to choose a freshly-cut homegrown tree is part of many families’ seasonal calendar. The pretty Stable Yard will again be full of trees with plenty of shapes and sizes to choose from (open from 21 November). Find out more about Christmas on the Doddington Estate.