Join us on our popular Doddington Cycling Club rides, organised by the Giant Store Lincoln team. Enjoy the fresh spring air as you ride through the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside.
- DCC members please bring your card, if you are not a club member you can attend 2 rides to see if you enjoy our club events.
- Please bring a signed disclaimer for your first ride.
- The rides will run as groups of 10, with 2 ride leaders meeting you at the start and leading you around the loop.
- Rides will start and finish at the store.
- Please ensure you are on time as we have dedicated time slots for each group and route to keep everyone safe.
- Rides are COVID-secure and in line with British Cycling guidelines.
- The Coffee Shop is open for takeaway only.
- Booking is essential.
Links to all GPS routes and free ticketing links are listed below.
SUNDAY SHORT – 11 APRIL, 9.30AM START
25-30 miles long with some elevation
SUNDAY MEDIUM – 11 APRIL, 9.45AM START
30-35 miles long with some elevation
SUNDAY LONG – 11 APRIL, 10AM START
40-50 miles long with some elevation
For more information about upcoming rides please head to the Giant Store Lincoln Facebook page.