03/01/2019 - 22/12/2019 |
Exclusive Portraiture at Doddington Hall by Instinctive Photography. Natural, candid and relaxing photoshoots in the historic and beautiful Walled and Wild Gardens.
Enjoy a leisurely and relaxed Photoshoot experience in the beautiful Gardens of Doddington Hall. Instinctive Photography specialise in outdoor Photoshoots, away from a studio environment where children and adults can be themselves, enjoying a gentle stroll as the Photographer captures candid and beautiful moments from your visit.
With stunning backdrops at every turn, there’s plenty of places to pause and capture more artistic moments. There’s absolutely no pressure of the formal pose, simply relax, have fun and enjoy! You may even come in themed dress, such as Fairies, Vintage or as Country Ladies and Gents, we have a few ideas for your guidance.
It’s much more than a photoshoot, it’s a truly beautiful experience. The perfect gift for Child Portraits, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Engagements and more. We love surprises, so if you need our help, we can help you to surprise a loved one or even with your marriage proposal!
Photoshoot: £150.00 up to 5 persons (additional persons £25 each)
Video is also available for £200
Shoot durations, flexible to suit you, up to 2 hours!
Edited images for your unlimited personal use, to print and share as you wish. Images available in both Colour and Black & White, no extra costs.
Time and date to be pre-arranged direct with photographer. Contact details available upon purchase.
Terms & Conditions:
• Edited and un-watermarked images will be sent to you via Pixiset.
• High resolution images for printing, plus web sized images for sharing, sent to you within 7 days of the Photoshoot.
• Outdoor photoshoots are weather dependable and may on occasion require rescheduling. Every effort is made to reschedule prior to appointed date as per forecast.
• Digital Images inclusive, no extra to pay.
• Redeem within 6 months of purchase.
• Non-refundable or transferable
• Not available for Weddings
• Pets are not permitted in the gardens