August 26, 2018 - August 31, 2018 |
Exclusive Photographers Workshop – Doddington Hall Sculpture Exhibition
With exclusive private access to the exhibition and gardens you’ll learn to use natural light and composition to capture beautiful and unique photographs of the sculptures and their surroundings.
Adam will help you to combine shapes, colours, patterns and textures and you’ll learn new skills and techniques to take away with you to improve your own photography.
Your workshop entry includes:
- Private access to the outdoor exhibition and gardens two hours before they open to the public (9-11am)
- Free exhibition catalogue
- Pre-workshop guide and notes to make the most of your time photographing
- Access to exhibition (including Stable Yard galleries) and gardens for the rest of the day for you to enjoy and explore at your own pace (until 4.30pm)
- Post-workshop support and feedback
£22 per person
PICK YOUR WORKSHOP DATE:
Take a look at some of Adam’s sculpture photos here.