Tuesday, October 30, 2018 |
If you’re planning on having some pumpkin-carving fun, don’t let those pumpkin innards go to waste! From spiced pumpkin seeds to vegan pumpkin pie, our Farm Shop team have shared some of their favourite seasonal recipes so you can put those leftovers to good use – seeds, goop and all!
Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
- 135g pumpkin seeds that have been rinsed and dried
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons spice mixture
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C/ 160 Fan.
- In a large bowl, toss pumpkin seeds with oil, salt, and seasoning.
- Spread pumpkin seeds evenly onto a baking sheet in 1 layer.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the seeds are crisp, shaking the pan every few minutes while roasting.
- Remove from the oven and, if desired, add more spices.
Click the links below for more recipe ideas: