The Doddington Cycling Club is a friendly group based at Giant Store Lincoln with a range of popular club rides held weekly.
Rides are free for DCC members (sign up in store and bring your membership card with you), if you are not a club member you can try out up to four rides before joining.
Membership starts from just £25 for the year, with rides led by our friendly ride ambassadors.
Membership is valid for a year from the date you join
• All club rides and access to purchase club kit
• All Just Ride benefits plus:
• 10% discount on all Liv/Giant Gear
• 10% discount in Coffee Shop situated at Giant Store Lincoln
• Free Bronze Service (not including parts)
• Free demo bikes for club rides (limited to 3 per year, subject to availability)
• 5% off Run Like a Pro with Active Edge Sports Therapy
All Advanced benefits plus:
• 50% off club jersey (club fit only)
• Free Silver Service (not including parts)
• Intermediate fettling of brakes and gear adjustments (limited to 3 per year)
• Free entry to selected Giant Lincoln events
• £5 off all treatments with Active Edge Sports Therapy
All Advanced Pro benefits plus:
• Free club jersey (club fit only)
• Half price Gold Service (not including parts)
• Free entry to Giant Doddington Sportive
• 15% off Run like a Pro with Active Edge Sports Therapy
A range of Doddington Cycling Club rides are held weekly.
All rides depart from the store at 9.30am, we ask that all members and non-members get to the store for around 9.00-9.15am to sign onto their desired ride. It will be on a first come first served basis. Please don’t get one person to sign 5 riders in, if you turn up and there are no spaces left and you are a member a space may be made available if there are some non-members on the ride.
We are also on the lookout for new ride leaders, if this is something you’re interested in please email or call the store and ask to speak to Sam.
We look forward to seeing you on a DCC ride soon, and if you have any questions please contact the store on 01522 812518 or pop in and speak to Sam.
Ride updates can be found on Giant Lincoln’s Facebook page.