The Doddington Cycling Club is a friendly group based at Giant Store Lincoln with a range of popular club rides held weekly.
Rides are free for DCC members (sign up in store and bring your membership card with you), if you are not a club member you can try out up to four rides before joining.
Membership starts from just £25 for the year, with rides led by our friendly ride ambassadors.
Membership is valid for a year from the date you join
• All club rides and access to purchase club kit
• All Just Ride benefits plus:
• 10% discount on all Liv/Giant Gear
• 10% discount in Coffee Shop situated at Giant Store Lincoln
• Free Bronze Service (not including parts)
• Free demo bikes for club rides (limited to 3 per year, subject to availability)
• 5% off Run Like a Pro with Active Edge Sports Therapy
All Advanced benefits plus:
• 50% off club jersey (club fit only)
• Free Silver Service (not including parts)
• Intermediate fettling of brakes and gear adjustments (limited to 3 per year)
• Free entry to selected Giant Lincoln events
• £5 off all treatments with Active Edge Sports Therapy
All Advanced Pro benefits plus:
• Free club jersey (club fit only)
• Half price Gold Service (not including parts)
• Free entry to Giant Doddington Sportive
• 15% off Run like a Pro with Active Edge Sports Therapy
This is a development XCO event to allow riders of all abilities to develop skill and race craft. The event will be held on the Pickworth Plot Trails at Doddington Hall. The event will be in a time trial format.
Registration and sign on will take place at the Giant Store Lincoln at Doddington Hall and will be open from 12:00, and close at 18:30 on the day of the race. Racing will start at 19:10 with the course being closed from 18:55. £10 per rider + £1 application fee.
Click the button below for full details.
A range of Doddington Cycling Club rides are held weekly.
With COVID restrictions lifting, we will be reverting back to the old way of signing onto our club rides.
Gone are the days of online free tickets, we are back to good old pen and paper. All rides will now depart from the store at 9.30am, we ask that all members and non-members get to the store for around 9.00-9.15am to sign onto their desired ride. It will be on a first come first served basis. Please don’t get one person to sign 5 riders in, if you turn up and there are no spaces left and you are a member a space may be made available if there are some non-members on the ride.
This will also see the return of our long rides, which are just longer and not faster than our medium group. We will then do a group debrief and the rides will disembark with the long leaving first. We are also hoping to see the return of our MTB rides at Sherwood Pines as we now have a shop van again.
We are also on the lookout for new ride leaders, if this is something you’re interested in please email or call the store and ask to speak to Sam.
Please also be aware that if your membership is expiring pop into the store to renew it, if you purchased any membership in 2020 there were 6 months added to the original expiry date.
We are very excited that the rides are returning to our usual format but please make sure to self-assess and do not attend if you have any symptoms.
We look forward to seeing you on a DCC ride soon, and if you have any questions please contact the store on 01522 812518 or pop in and speak to Sam.
Ride updates can be found on Giant Lincoln’s Facebook page.