The Doddington Cycling Club is a friendly group based at Giant Store Lincoln with a range of popular club rides held weekly.
Rides are free for DCC members (please book a free ticket below and bring your membership card on arrival), if you are not a club member you can try out up to four rides before joining.
Check out our club rides below and book your free ticket.
Membership starts from just £25 for the year, with rides led by our friendly ride ambassadors.
Membership is valid for a year from the date you join
• All club rides and access to purchase club kit
• All Just Ride benefits plus:
• 10% discount on all Liv/Giant Gear
• 10% discount in Coffee Shop situated at Giant Store Lincoln
• Free Bronze Service (not including parts)
• Free demo bikes for club rides (limited to 3 per year, subject to availability)
• 5% off Run Like a Pro with Active Edge Sports Therapy
All Advanced benefits plus:
• 50% off club jersey (club fit only)
• Free Silver Service (not including parts)
• Intermediate fettling of brakes and gear adjustments (limited to 3 per year)
• Free entry to selected Giant Lincoln events
• £5 off all treatments with Active Edge Sports Therapy
All Advanced Pro benefits plus:
• Free club jersey (club fit only)
• Half price Gold Service (not including parts)
• Free entry to Giant Doddington Sportive
• 15% off Run like a Pro with Active Edge Sports Therapy
This is a development XCO event to allow riders of all abilities to develop skill and race craft. The event will be held on the Pickworth Plot Trails at Doddington Hall. The event will be in a time trial format.
Registration and sign on will take place at the Giant Store Lincoln at Doddington Hall and will be open from 12:00, and close at 18:30 on the day of the race. Racing will start at 19:10 with the course being closed from 18:55. £10 per rider + £1 application fee.
Click the button below for full details. Future proposed dates for XCO TT’s include: 29 July, 12 & 26 August & 9 September (TBC).
A range of Doddington Cycling Club rides are held weekly.
Book your free tickets below.
Rides will start and finish at Giant Store Lincoln (unless stated otherwise), there will be a ride leader to brief you and lead you around the loop.
Please ensure you are on time as we have dedicated time slots for each group and route to keep everyone safe.
Rides are COVID-secure and in line with British Cycling guidelines.
All rides are weather dependent, details and any announcements can be found on Giant Lincoln’s Facebook page.
If you have any questions please contact the store on 01522 812518 or pop in and speak to Sam.
This ride will be between 35-45 miles, leaving from the store into the lovely Lincolnshire countryside.
We aim to teach the group how work together in a chain to improve the efficiency of the groups ride. There will be 1-2 hills depending on the loop.
Front and rear lights will be needed, minimum of 500 lumens for the front light.
|View GPS Route||Book Now|