05/07/2019 - 30/08/2019 |
Enjoy outdoor yoga under the gaze of Doddington Hall in the stunning setting of the East Garden. Local instructor Yoga May will guide you through refocusing your mind and rejuvenating your body with a Friday flow suitable for all levels.
Vinyasa Yoga involves a flowing sequence of asanas (poses) in coordination with the breath and allows you to develop core strength and flexibility, find relaxation, or attain more specific goals, depending on the intention of the practice.
Our summer series of Yoga on the Lawn will run every Friday at 7.30am during July and August (05 July – 30 August). Classes are on an individual basis so you can attend one class, dip in and out throughout the summer or join us every week.
£7 per adult, cash only on arrival.
£6 for Doddington Cycling Club members & Doddington season tickets
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
- Please bring your own mat and a warm layer for relaxation at the end.
- The yoga session will take place outdoors in a walled, grassed area of the garden, weather permitting.
- Open to all levels, beginners welcome.
- Meet outside the Gatehouse (in front of the Hall – view map).
- Sessions start at 7.30am on Fridays and last approx. 1hr, please arrive slightly early to settle in.
- Parking in the main visitor car park (opposite the Hall) is free.
- In the case of forecast wet weather we will send a cancellation message via email the day before and display a message on this page.
We are delighted to welcome local yoga instructor May to Doddington Hall. You can find out more about May here.
Read our guest blog to find out what you can expect from this summer yoga series.
If we need to be made aware of any health difficulties, please let us know before attending the class. Please note that your attendance is at your own risk; if you have any concerns speak to your doctor before attending.